Glenallachie - 10 Year Rye Wood Finish
- Speyside Single Malt Scotch
- Limited release of 2400 bottles, bottled exclusively for the US
- Matured in American oak barrels & finished in Kentucky Rye casks
Aged 10 years
- Nose of freshly grated nutmeg, crème brûlée, and Madagascan vanilla with a palate of butterscotch-drizzled vanilla ice cream underlined with subtle citrus and cinnamon.
- Non-chill filtered; 48% ABV
- This gorgeous golden malt has been matured in American Oak Barrels with an additional maturation period in bold and punchy Kentucky Rye Casks. The different toasting and charring levels of these casks combined with the Rye influence adds a rich and spicy twist to the classic GlenAllachie style.
Vintages and ratings subject to change at any time.
All pricing and availability subject to change.
Artwork does not necessarily represent items for sale.